The RRS Group Factory Relocation services range from installation of new equipment, plant expansion or relocation, turnaround & shutdown. We can support you every step of the way.
Carrying out factory relocation projects globally, with cross-divisional-capabilities from RRS Electrical & Mechanical and RRS Storage & Distribution we can deliver turnkey projects from single machine moves to entire factory relocation or decommission.
We understand that factory relocation projects can be a major disruption. The RRS Group can ease that pressure by:
- Providing accurate planning
- A detailed scope of each phase
- Owner operated equipment
- Timescales (without unforeseen issues)
- Operations that can run 24/7 -365
RRS factory relocations can vary in the scope and size:
- Current floor plan adjustments to cross country relocation
- Decommission or instillation
- E & M can be supplied with automation support on reques
- Relocations can be run 24hrs to reduce downtime.
- Initial Consultation– Once you have contacted the RRS Group about your project we will take details about your requirements and some basic details about the site. We will then arrange for a surveyor to visit the site.
- Planning– The surveyor will produce a detail proposal to be priced. Once you agree to the cost, we’ll liaise with site staff to discuss timescales, traffic movements, access requirements, floor preparation and any other specific arrangements which may include working out of hours and storage options. Once agreed, we prepare all necessary paperwork including project plan, method statement, risk assessments and lifting plans.
- Relocation– We collect the machinery from its current location and deliver to the new destination, we can also take delivery for storage purposes until the new site is ready to receive the machinery.
- Installation– The RRS Group transport fleet can offload the machinery on site and move it into the facility. Machinery will be positioned in the required location, bolted down, aligned and levelled. RRS Electrical & Mechanical will complete the technical aspects of the install and testing will be carried out prior to commissioning.
- Completion & Handover-The RRS Group will do a full handover to the customer on completion of the project, ensuring that all points of the proposed job have been met. The machinery will be inspected, and if satisfactory, the works will be signed off by the customer.